It's a Great Day to Have a Great Day!
HEY THERE! My name is Brittney Crews and I am very excited to be teaching 3rd grade Math and Science this year! This is my second year teaching in 3rd grade at Hart. My husband, Eric and I just moved to Princeton with our 9 year old son, Elijah. We are excited to be welcoming another precious boy, Cohen, into our family at the end of September! I grew up in Gunter, Texas. I graduated college from Texas A&M- Commerce in May 2019. I am beyond excited to be apart of the Lovejoy family, and I am thoroughly looking forward to what is to come in the next years!
- Color: Mint and Coral
- Drink: Dr. Pepper, Sweet Tea, Cherry Limeade
- Candy: Skittles or Reese's
- Snack: Chex Mix
- Shopping: Target and Amazon
- Food: Mexican
- Restaurant: Chick Fil La
- Starbucks: White Chocolate Mocha
- Sport: Football-Dallas Cowboys Baseball-Texas Rangers Hockey-Dallas Stars
- Hobbies: Reading