Welcome to Hart Music
- Before you play with this tool, watch this short video about the artist Vasiliy Kandinksy.
- Now open KANDINSKY.
- Click on the color wheel to select the color for your paintbrush.
- Draw on the screen and listen to the sounds your drawings make - try some long lines and some short ones.
- Click the play button to hear your composition.
- Click the undo button if you change your mind.
November 7 4th Grade Veteran’s Day Show
November 21 1st Grade Program
December 7 Hart Harmony Performance at the Lovejoy ISD Fine Arts Festival
December 17 Talent Show (K-2)
December 18 Talent Show (3-4)
February 6 3rd Grade Program
March 5 2nd Grade Program
April 23 Kindergarten Program
LOVEJOY CHILDREN'S CHOIR - 4TH, 5TH, 6TH GRADERS
The Lovejoy ISD Children's Choir, directed by the Lovejoy ISD Elementary Music Specialists, is designed to serve the needs of our district’s 4th, 5th and 6th grade students who are committed to a musically exceptional experience. Auditions will be held on September 10 and 12 for any and all LISD 4th, 5th and 6th grade students interested in participating. Rehearsals are Tuesdays from 3:30-4:30 at SCIS. Returning members do not need to audition but DO need to fill out the online registration form: https://tinyurl.com/LCC2019-2020. Visit http://lovejoymusic.weebly.com/lovejoy-childrens-choir.html to access the 2019-2020 LCC Parent Information Packet and online permission form. Questions can be directed to your child's music specialist Brooke Grall (Brooke_Grall@lovejoyisd.net) or Anne Tracy (Anne_Tracy@lovejoyisd.net).